~Since 2004~
A site about memories, thoughts, photos, and unrepentant opinions about motorcycles and motorcycling after four decades of twisting the throttle.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yes, we do get snow in the desert here in Arizona, not often but it does happen. Above is a shot of the Superstition Mountains east of Phoenix a couple of years ago. Click to see the larger image.

Merry Christmas to all of my twelve regular readers. If you can't go for a motorcycle ride on Christmas Day then do the next best thing and spend time with friends or family and eat lots of things that are bad for you but tasty.

- Doug

6 comments:

ratone said...

I'm working on a short ride and heavy bad food intake..Merry Christmas to you and yours Doug...

FLHX_Dave said...

Sweet picture! Merry Christmas Doug....and I already went riding around today...I'll do some more for those who are snowed in tomorrow...cheers

mq01 said...

ride ride ride :)
happy holidays to you and yours doug!!

Road Captain said...

How do you know you only have 12 regular readers? Isn't it possible you have 13 and the 13th person doesn't comment very often? Merry Christmas to you!

Lonesome Otis said...

Reader #14 checking in. Merry Christmas Doug and best wishes for a safe and happy new year.

Never Too Busy said...

Hi! I've given your blog an award. Check it out at my blog.

Popular Posts

Search This Site

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour." - T.E. Lawrence



An Important reminder from the past:
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison