~Since 2004~
A site about memories, thoughts, photos, and unrepentant opinions about motorcycles and motorcycling after four decades of twisting the throttle.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Two More Bike Blogs

Christopher Froeschl A.K.A "Motorplow" who's located in rural Virginia has begun writing about the resurrection of a Yamaha 550 Vision:

"I own a 1982 Yamaha XZ550RJ Vision. I found this bike in someone's garage, so covered with dust, that I could not tell what color it was. That was in November 2003. Since then, I have gotten her to run rather nicely. Here is the rest of the story..."

Motorcycling: Callaway, Virginia

It doesn't matter what make, model, or year of motorcycle you own, if you're passionate about motorcycles it's a Good Thing.

Over at HManPhoto's Random Musings Christopher Pyle has begun holding forth on the Suzuki Hayabusa as a sport touring bike and camera topics also. Those are Good Things too. I've wanted a Hayabusa ever since they came out but my experience with the Aprilia Falco has taught me that I'm be better off with less horsepower and therefore less likely to wind up visiting with Sheriff Joe and wearing pink underwear.

Both blogs are pretty new and the color scheme on HMan's place looks oddly familiar. One of these days I need to learn enough about Blogger's clunky code to customize things here a little bit, maybe use a different shade of black for the background or something crazy like that.

1 comment:

CanuckKev said...

Thanks for pointing these out Doug. You seem to have a knack for finding good reads. I posted about that fact on my site.

I also added both these sites as well as yours to my new Motorcycle Blogbar.

I would imagine your getting in more riding than I am. It was -31c here this morning, so odds are that you are. *envy* LOL!

Popular Posts

Search This Site

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour." - T.E. Lawrence



An Important reminder from the past:
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison