~Since 2004~
A site about memories, thoughts, photos, and unrepentant opinions about motorcycles and motorcycling after four decades of twisting the throttle.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bikes In The Fast Lane...To Dakar!

Mike Werner over at the Bikes in the Fast Lane news blog is living the life that most of us only dream about. Mike and his buddy are currently playing hardcore moto-tourists and following the Dakar Rally aboard their BMW GS's. Mike is posting updates about their experiences and the rally as time an 'net connections allow. This is good stuff so if you have an interest in adventure touring or want an excellent layman's perspective on the world's greatest off road race, check in daily over at Mike's blog.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Search This Site

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour." - T.E. Lawrence



An Important reminder from the past:
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison