~Since 2004~
A site about memories, thoughts, photos, and unrepentant opinions about motorcycles and motorcycling after four decades of twisting the throttle.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Sturgis Main Street Web Cams

Can't make it to Sturgis? Watch the fun live (sort of) from your own computer. Someone has kindly placed three web cams looking out on Main Street in Sturgis, SD. These should be great fun to check over the next couple of weeks while those motorcycle ruffians run wild and give us decent, morally upright, law abiding motorcyclists a bad reputation. You're right, I'm just disappointed that I couldn't be there too. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Search This Site

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour." - T.E. Lawrence



An Important reminder from the past:
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison